Saturday, October 27, 2007

hello world !
just came back from PTM. damn her. keep saying my attitude.
even if i attitude, its only to her ! my brother is there to talk to her
about my results. and she's there kept talking about what fucking attitude i gave.
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn her !
talk back to her when she said things that are not true
dan she said 'look at her attitude' nbcb. nehneh. AA also another one.
Xiexiexie talk half way she came in and say why i nv come school.
she already called my parents and they told them im sick. still ask so much.
i bet she don't understand CHINESE. why not call and ask again
if she don't trust them. forth time heard her asking. still ask me to go hospital.
who's the one that need to go ! fucking assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
LOL

lets talk about yesterday....
met up with San at 7 plus ! he's late ! and i told him if i see no one i will leave.
hahaha. but im so niceeee ! i waited okay ! LOL. saw Jayden while waiting.
chitchatted a while. dan the nehneh San still haven reach =x RAH ! lol

hs the ass is lucky. asked me to borrow books when im on my way to causeway.
lucky asshole =x hahaha.
walked San to his friend's condo and went home to watch TheGamePlan ! xD


super funny and last part so sad. MUST WATCH !~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home