Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello World!
boring dayyyyy!
out with mummy to Causeway point to shop =D
AND I STILL CANT FIND THE JACKET!
SIZE S IS OUT OF STOCK AT HEREEN ALREADY! ):
so i went to causeway to try my luck, but still... dont have!
i couldn't even find the colour i want there,
i asked the sales girl to check for me at other outlets.
she went to the counter a while, didnt even make a phone call,
then she came back telling me that she don't think there's
these colours combination (brown, yellow, navy).
Bloody hell! Almost shout at her man! my reply was,
"I SAW IT AT ANOTHER OUTLET!" LOL
i supposed that she's just lazy =X
i wanted it so muchhhhh! ROAR!


Lots of homeworks for holiday
and obviously there's no time to reviseeeeeee ):






Don't Ignore Me, Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home