Wednesday, April 16, 2008

7 days to go :D
RainRainRain, Its 7.16pm now and finally not raining anymoreeee (:
School started late, had breakfast with Vin & Van at Rp Mac. hohoho...
HappyMeal !! Hello Kitty toys are super cute! I think i'm going to collect all of them!
-.- Vin had his HotCakes Meal for about $5.75 and i had my HappyMeal for $5.65
I added a Hushbrown and the original $4.10 became almost the same price as Vin's meal!
(got 1 more Hotcake! bigger cup of Milo!)
Back to school for lessons.
OH I LOVE CHEMISTRY! (as if) She's nice but her attitude suck.
Anyway i got 28.5/100 for Chem when i got my ReportBook =S
Not so nice uh. I tried my best to not fall asleep in her class but i couldn't help it -.-
After school.
Went Compass with Kellynn(therichass) =X (i think she will kill me tmr. hahah...)
to Popular for my Chemistry Book, seeeeee, im trying to study! hohoho...
Studied at Starbucks for about an hour and went Library to continue.
STUDY TIME AT STARBUCKS IS ONLY UNTIL 3PM! BORED!
Thank you, Kellynn :D You are nice but only for TODAY :S hehehe
JonasBrothers Rock? hehehe...
Van is crazyyyyyy! She called while she's bathing and said "JASMINE!I VERY HAPPY!"
She's happy because she's calling me! :D (dont puke) wahahahahah....
By the way, Take A Bow is niceeeee!






I MISS YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home