Tuesday, November 18, 2008

JOBS!

KinderKinder <3
HEllO World! Baby's back from Taiwan on last Sunday :D Finally! I miss him lah. BUT he booked in this monday again. One week meet onceeeee, not bad huh -.-
Do you realise that we cant find KINDER SURPRISE in any supermarkets or chocolate shops? (PLS INFORM ME IF THERE'S ANY ): )

Anyway, he's so nice and he bought something for me! KINDER SURPRISESSS! :D So happy &Thank you! hehee. I will have lots of toys soon!

Went his house to take something for him today. The main point was i have got no key, i tried my luck and pressed the BELL! WOOTS! someone open the door :D Met FiNut at her house after that! She's sick and got to stay at home :S OHMYGOD! WE FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTOS! Where's XinNut! always 2 out of 3! Going to have the NUTS DAY OUT! hohoho... (:
I NEED JOBS! :S


Energy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home