Wednesday, May 28, 2008

With Love :D
I'm high up above! Away from everything! Kinda busy with those mock exams this few days. O level chinese is finally over! :D hohohoho! I will continue to blog!
I'm almost late for Physics paper today but i reached there just on time. I woke up at 7am instead of 550am! Gosh.. lol. Anyway, the paper was not that easy, although its only on the frist six chapters -.- it's over, so just wait till i get my results. Please dont let me fail! Physics is the only hope. My Chemistry sucks and its a gone case :S okay, Chemistry Spa after Physics, wasn't as great, i said i wanna draw straight line for the graph but i ended up drawing Curve just because of a pH value of 7.5. And and and, new food for my dog! Hope the new food will help to get her skin better cause its getting worst, she's suffering ):
Going out to have dinner with Mummy soon :D




The Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home