Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yawns... Cant get to update my blog on my birthday )): Anyway, its wonderful! Although we didnt have any celebration on that day as most of them were busy with SpeechDay rehearsal -.- I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND DARLING! :D :D :D And also all those lovely cards and presents from them, i will Treasure them! Lovelove... I swear its the most Memorable Birthday ever!! hohoho...
English and Chinese Prelims are finally over (i cant finish my situational writing!): Its the first time i finished my Chinese paper. LOL. Having Chinese Oral tmr but I'm having Soreeee Throat =X I NEED HONEYYYY! lol. Went SimLimSquare today! My first time there, super excited -.-YAWNS! Van bought her precious Creative Zen thingy (super jealous*) hahahaha. Its super light and i must admit that its niceeee :D so, be Happyyyy Van! I will snatch it from you tmr! hohoho... When can i get my Poddyyyyyyy? =S Roarrrr... Home Sweet Home at 6pm. and YAY! tmr starts school late and ends early. Oral at about 4.30pm?



A Lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home