Thursday, April 17, 2008

Arghhh... my birthday celebration with Sandy and friends are ruin ): Were planning to have Lunch & Dinner together on Monday after Mock exams. But I'm having Physics extra lessons at 5.15pm! Wonderful timing uh. SpeechDay's fault! ): their rehearsal ends at 5.
My brother is enjoying his holidays with his gf at Thailand and thats the reason why i get to update my blog recently! hahahahahaha. Bad news is He's coming back tmr night -.- Yawns. YAY cause i miss the Airport :D Nothing much today, went CCA then compass with Kell, Jean and Vin. HomeSweetHome at 7 plus. Bored! A math test tmr! Got to go study! =X
*You are no one to judge me, You Bloody. And what i do does not concern you. Get lost, Grrr! Some people just dont know the limit and they need someone to remind them. I pity them.






Can't Help But Wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home