Monday, May 5, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

VANESSA WANG! :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU MAN! And cheers! you are one year older! (:

I'm so lazy to upload photos and all! Lol. Having mood swing nowadays, and of course there's a reason for that =S blablabla...
Hanging out late at Vivo's Garden = WONDERFUL! (For the past few days, hahahaha, especially with your love ones!)
It's monday again, and i miss you so much! Had fun during Pe lesson and Kellynn came back from Thailand yesterday. She brought some thai's sweets to school and she dont know that they were c.gums. hahahha. She bought me Clorets?! :D Hope she's not trying to imply that my mouth is smelly okay! and its because she knows that i'll love it! Thanks anyway! I will take my cutie doll from her tomorrow! (KELLYNN!, better make sure im the first one! ROAR! =X) Went Compass after school to study with Van, Ky and Well. Hell, Integration suck! I got it mixed up with Differentiation! Kill me pleasee! Having Integration test on this friday, i think i will fail (:


I'm sorry for my lousy attitude that night. I need you to trust me. Hope you will get to see this really soon! &I'm waiting :D


I need the pieces to be back!
LiteratureLiteratureLiteratureLiteratureLiterature! *faints*




Moodyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home